What do we do?
Furious Minds translates business strategy into implementation plans and product roadmaps, helping companies capture maximum revenue as early as possible and forge market leadership. Our focus is on deep partnership with clients to deliver strategic advisement that is grounded in operational realism. We serve within what we call the Trifecta—translating and supporting the critical roles of chief revenue officer, chief strategy officer, and chief marketing officer.
The Furious Minds offering encompasses the growth cycle of a company, carrying through from strategy and implementation to early stage monetization. Furious Minds leverages a fluid talent model to offer what we call “The Grid”. The Grid offers early stage companies a solution to their critical need for senior sales talent by creating a one-stop media innovation buying opportunity for advertisers that is made up of top, seasoned ad sales executives that possess a deep understanding of the changing media landscape and how advertising is bought and sold.
Value creation we deliver includes:
- Investors: maximum yield from your portfolio companies and guidance to better inform investment decision and hiring.
- Companies: revenue acceleration, course correction/pivots, more efficient capital utilization.
- Agencies: cost savings and efficiencies in delivering to your clients’ innovation agendas.
What do we believe?
- There is a talent shortage. There is too little talent that understands technology, media and how advertising is bought and sold to meet market demand, especially in NYC.
- Revenue MUST be part of the product plan. Often startups consider the product monetization strategy too late, resulting in additional product revs and longer lead times to market and revenue.
- Fluid talent mapping is challenging for startups, but is critical. The C-Suite needed to lead a company from idea to revenue varies greatly from the team required to get to break even revenue. Startups are forced to hire talent too early, pay premiums given the talent shortage, and often are too early to utilize FTEs at 100% within their capability.
We believe that a fluid talent model and our unique early-stage technology clearinghouse effectively solves for the above problems, will fuel faster mainstreaming of innovation throughout the sales, media, and advertising industries and deliver investors and founders alike greater returns in the process.